Silhouette Cameo 4 Machine - Black
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: SILHOUETTE
- Product Code/SKU: [CAMEO4-BLK] CAMEO4-BLK
- Location: exclude
- Categories: 2021 Best Sellers, Best Sellers, Best Selling Products, Boost All, Cameo 4 Weekend Special, Craft Machines + Accessories, Deals, Electronic Cutting Machines, Latest Products, Machine, Machines, MBF, Newest Products, Silhouette Accessories, Silhouette Cameo Machine, Silhouette Cameo Machine
SILHOUETTE CAMEO® 4 - BLACK
The Cameo 4 is a 12-inch width desktop cutting machine that lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
Machine features include:
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Cutting speed is 3 x faster than the Cameo 3
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customise your project.
- Mac/Windows compatible
PLEASE NOTE: Business/ Commercial use of this machine will void the warranty.
Goods found to have manufacturing defects will be replaced at no charge. All claims must be approved for return prior to the return of the goods. Claims for faulty stock must be reported to CraftOnline.com.au within three (3) days of the receipt of the order.
Any discrepancy (pricing, quantity, taxes etc) should be reported to us immediately. This will ensure prompt corrective action on our part. A copy of the relevant invoice must accompany returned items.
All items returned are subject to individual inspection. Any item found not to be our product or not showing a manufacturing defect will not be allowed.
The customer is responsible for the return of faulty goods to us, including any costs incurred in the return of such goods. CraftOnline.com.au can not accept any liability for damage or loss of goods returned to us whilst in transit. Any returns arriving COD or collect will be refused.
For returns where the Product is subject to a change of mind and has been unused and unopened you may return it to us within 30 days of purchase, however a re-stocking fee of 20% will apply. If the goods were sent under 'Free Shipping' the original freight cost will be recovered by CraftOnline.com.au and deducted from the store credit. To qualify for this return policy you must comply with the directions for returning the Product that CraftOnline.com.au staff provide to You.
For good that are under warranty, the items must be returned to us within 14 days of a claim. We can not be responsible for goods that are returned to us outside of the warranty period.
If you have any questions about the return of your item, please e-mail us or call 1300 331 311. Be sure to include your order number and e-mail address with any correspondence.