Cricut Joy Machine
Cricut Joy Machine - Step away from your inspiration boards and turn your best intentions into action with a little help from Cricut Joy, your DIY best friend. This smart little cutting and writing machine is ridiculously easy to set up and use, so you'll find endless excuses to personalise, organise, and customise every single day. Cut custom vinyl decals for water bottles or your wall. Make labels for your kitchen or office. Bust out a custom card or a birthday banner. It's also compatible with Cricut Smart Materials, for super-easy, super-long cuts without a cutting mat. Just load & go! With plenty of projects that take just 15 minutes, Cricut Joy makes it possible to make something unique for you or anyone at a moment's notice. It's the perfect companion to full-size Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore machines.
- Weighing in at only 3.9 lbs (1.75 kg), this smart little cutting and writing machine makes it easy to personalise almost anything.
- Cuts 50+ materials, including iron-on, cardstock, vinyl, paper, and Smart Materials, super-easy, super-long cuts without a cutting mat.
- Draws any shape and writes in a variety of styles.
- Cuts individual shapes up to 4 ft long or makes repeated cuts up to 20 ft long*
- Fits in a cubby, packs away easily, sets up instantly
- Perfect companion to full-size Cricut smart cutting machines
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Design Space software for iOS, Android, Windowså and Mac
- Cricut Joy machine
- Blade + Housing**
- Fine Point Pen, Black (0.4 mm)**
- Standard Grip Mat, 4.5" x 6.5" (11.4 cm x 16.5 cm)**
- Welcome card
- Power adapter
- Free trial membership to Cricut Access‰ã¢ (for new subscribers)
- 50 ready-to make projects online
- Materials for a practice cut
*Requires Cricut Smart Materials
**Only for Cricut Joy
Goods found to have manufacturing defects will be replaced at no charge. All claims must be approved for return prior to the return of the goods. Claims for faulty stock must be reported to CraftOnline.com.au within three (3) days of the receipt of the order.
Any discrepancy (pricing, quantity, taxes etc) should be reported to us immediately. This will ensure prompt corrective action on our part. A copy of the relevant invoice must accompany returned items.
All items returned are subject to individual inspection. Any item found not to be our product or not showing a manufacturing defect will not be allowed.
The customer is responsible for the return of faulty goods to us, including any costs incurred in the return of such goods. CraftOnline.com.au can not accept any liability for damage or loss of goods returned to us whilst in transit. Any returns arriving COD or collect will be refused.
For returns where the Product is subject to a change of mind and has been unused and unopened you may return it to us within 30 days of purchase, however a re-stocking fee of 20% will apply. If the goods were sent under 'Free Shipping' the original freight cost will be recovered by CraftOnline.com.au and deducted from the store credit. To qualify for this return policy you must comply with the directions for returning the Product that CraftOnline.com.au staff provide to You.
For good that are under warranty, the items must be returned to us within 14 days of a claim. We can not be responsible for goods that are returned to us outside of the warranty period.
If you have any questions about the return of your item, please e-mail us or call 1300 331 311. Be sure to include your order number and e-mail address with any correspondence.