Silhouette Studio Business Edition
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: SILHOUETTE
- Product Code/SKU: [SILH-STUDIO-BIZ]
- Location: 2
- Categories: 2021 Best Sellers, Best Selling Products, Latest Products, Newest Products, Saturday Savers - Silhouette Studio Designer Edition and Silhouette Connect, Silhouette Accessories, Silhouette Software, Silhouette Software Upgrades
Silhouette Studio Business Edition is a version of the Silhouette Studio software program which users may upgrade to. It is intended for users who want to unlock and explore further design features the program can offer.
**NOTE: Code will be emailed within one business day from purchase.
Features and Tutorials
13 Reasons to upgrade to the Silhouette Business Edition:
- Export as SVG/JPEG/PDF
- Auto Weeding Lines
- Cut with Multiple Silhouette Machines
- Multiple Undo/Redo
- Ability to Open Ai and Corel Draw Files
- Includes All Designer Edition Tools
- Includes All Designer Edition+ Tools
- Access to New BE Tools in Future Silhouette Studio Updates
- Tiling Tool
- Advanced Nesting
- Export as PNG (coming in V4.2)
- Digital Font Creation (coming in V4.2)
- Handwritten Font Creation (coming in V4.2)
Please see the links below for further information on the features included with the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition Plus software.
***Note: Some of these features are available in older versions of Silhouette Studio Business Edition Plus; however, tool icons, display, and user interface may differ from the videos below:
- Import Ai/CDR/EPS files (Business Edition)
- Automatic Weed Lines (Business Edition feature)
- Multi-Cutter Support (Business Edition feature)
- Matrix Copy Feature (Business Edition feature)
- Design View vs Media Layout view (Business Edition feature)
- Tiling (Business Edition feature)
- Barcode Scanning
- Automated Nesting (Business Edition feature)
- Multiple Undo feature in V4.1 of Silhouette Studio (Business Edition)
- Export Options in V4.1 of Silhouette Studio (Business Edition)
To have access to all of these features, please first ensure you are using the latest version of Silhouette Studio, which can be updated.
How to Apply
The following steps can be taken to apply a license key and upgrade to the Business Edition version.
Open the Silhouette Studio software program
- Go to the Help menu
- Select Upgrade License Key
Enter the following:
- Business Edition license key
- Silhouette account email address
- Silhouette account password
- Click on the "Submit" button
The license key will then be applied onto the account and the software will be upgraded immediately.
Goods found to have manufacturing defects will be replaced at no charge. All claims must be approved for return prior to the return of the goods. Claims for faulty stock must be reported to CraftOnline.com.au within three (3) days of the receipt of the order.
Any discrepancy (pricing, quantity, taxes etc) should be reported to us immediately. This will ensure prompt corrective action on our part. A copy of the relevant invoice must accompany returned items.
All items returned are subject to individual inspection. Any item found not to be our product or not showing a manufacturing defect will not be allowed.
The customer is responsible for the return of faulty goods to us, including any costs incurred in the return of such goods. CraftOnline.com.au can not accept any liability for damage or loss of goods returned to us whilst in transit. Any returns arriving COD or collect will be refused.
For returns where the Product is subject to a change of mind and has been unused and unopened you may return it to us within 30 days of purchase, however a re-stocking fee of 20% will apply. If the goods were sent under 'Free Shipping' the original freight cost will be recovered by CraftOnline.com.au and deducted from the store credit. To qualify for this return policy you must comply with the directions for returning the Product that CraftOnline.com.au staff provide to You.
For good that are under warranty, the items must be returned to us within 14 days of a claim. We can not be responsible for goods that are returned to us outside of the warranty period.
If you have any questions about the return of your item, please e-mail us or call 1300 331 311. Be sure to include your order number and e-mail address with any correspondence.