CraftOnline.com.au love our customers projects!
We know everyone else will too, that is why we are proud to present with you our newest feature "Share your crafts".
This allows you to upload an image of your scrapbooking, card making or arts and craft project and tag the product you used.
This helps others get inspiration and come up with new ideas based around your original.
We will share your name so you can show your friends & everyone knows exactly who made the beautiful piece.
Here is a guide to uploading your project:
- Find a product on CraftOnline.com.au that you have used in your project and go to it.
- At the bottom of the product page you will be presented with an 'upload your work' button
- Enter your name and email address, your email will be kept private
- Select a photo or scan of your work
- Done! We will approve it and feature it.
Terms & Conditions to Enter
- Winner will be selected by a panel of judges.
- Entries close on the 15th April, 2017, and judging will be completed by the 17th of April with the winner notified on the 18th April 2017.
- Entries must be uploaded between 31/03/2017 to the 15th/04/2017
- Entries must be tagged on the correct Poppy Craft die
- All entries need to be unique and include at least one use of a Poppy Craft die