Cricut Maker Machine
Cricut Maker Machine -
It handles fabrics, leather, and balsa wood with effortless precision. Cuts sewing patterns in just a few clicks. And places more creative possibilities than ever at your fingertips. Meet Cricut Maker – the ultimate smart cutting machine.
Introducing the ultimate smart cutting machine. With its expandable suite of tools and advanced Rotary and Knife blades, Cricut Maker gives you the freedom to make virtually any DIY project. Cricut Maker cuts hundreds of materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather. It's professional-level cutting performance, accessible to everyone.
Cricut Maker machine comes with Australian power cord.
- Cuts hundreds of materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather
- Expandable suite of tools
- Rotary Blade, with its gliding, rolling action, cuts through virtually any fabric
- Knife Blade that works like an X-ACTO knife to slice through heavier materials up to 2.4 mm
- Sewing pattern library with hundreds of patterns available to choose from
- Washable fabric pen to eliminate guesswork and know precisely how pattern pieces fit together
- Simple design apps and the ability to use your own designs
- Cuts everything the Explore Family of Machines can cut and more!
- Applies up to 4 kg of force
What comes in the box:
- Cricut Maker Machine
- Rotary blade + Drive Housing
- Premium Fine Point Blade + Housing
- Fine Point Pen
- FabricGrip Mat 12x12 inch
- LightGrip Mat 12x12 inch
- Welcome Book
- USB cable
- Power adaptor
- Cricut Access trial membership
- 50 ready to make projects, including 25 sewing patterns
- Material for your first project
Goods found to have manufacturing defects will be replaced at no charge. All claims must be approved for return prior to the return of the goods. Claims for faulty stock must be reported to CraftOnline.com.au within three (3) days of the receipt of the order.
Any discrepancy (pricing, quantity, taxes etc) should be reported to us immediately. This will ensure prompt corrective action on our part. A copy of the relevant invoice must accompany returned items.
All items returned are subject to individual inspection. Any item found not to be our product or not showing a manufacturing defect will not be allowed.
The customer is responsible for the return of faulty goods to us, including any costs incurred in the return of such goods. CraftOnline.com.au can not accept any liability for damage or loss of goods returned to us whilst in transit. Any returns arriving COD or collect will be refused.
For returns where the Product is subject to a change of mind and has been unused and unopened you may return it to us within 30 days of purchase, however a re-stocking fee of 20% will apply. If the goods were sent under 'Free Shipping' the original freight cost will be recovered by CraftOnline.com.au and deducted from the store credit. To qualify for this return policy you must comply with the directions for returning the Product that CraftOnline.com.au staff provide to You.
For good that are under warranty, the items must be returned to us within 14 days of a claim. We can not be responsible for goods that are returned to us outside of the warranty period.
If you have any questions about the return of your item, please e-mail us or call 1300 331 311. Be sure to include your order number and e-mail address with any correspondence.